The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Diga33 Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk.
In no event, Diga33 Ltd will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site.
Information on Diga33 website is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and may not be used to diagnose or treat any health condition without the consultation of a qualified health provider.
Through this website, you may find links to other websites, which are not under the control of Diga33 Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Diga33 Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Diga33 Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for any treatment outcome, consultations, medical decisions or diagnoses.
Diga33 is not a health provider and the medical services are carried out at Stonehealth Clinic, located at 36-38 Cornhill EC3V 3NG (London), which is the health service provider.
The Consultants who work with us are independently insured and are solely responsible for their own decisions and outcome of their treatment.
If you are dissatisfied with any treatment, consultation or diagnosis, the responsibility lies with the consultant involved and NOT with Diga33 Ltd.
Diga33 wants you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information.
Diga33 Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Diga33 Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/03/2021.
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you enquire about any of our services, book online, apply for a job with us or when you report a problem with the site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and/or phone number. It may also include sensitive personal data (such as information about your health) but only where you have explicitly consented to the terms of this policy.
Information we collect about you
Regarding each of your visits to the site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the site; services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We may use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about your condition or results of any investigations. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information related to your treatment at the clinic where Diga33 operates or any of its referral facilities. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer and improve the site.
- To allow you to participate in features of our service when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep the site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
- If Diga33 or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- In the usual course of our business, we may use third parties to process your personal information on our behalf. Where a third-party data processor is used, we will ensure that they operate under subject to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and security in addition to obligations imposed by data protection legislation.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect the data that we hold against unauthorised disclosure or unlawful processing.
The information which you submit online may not be subject to the same protection and you do so at your own risk.
How do I access or correct the information you hold about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time, including copies of your health records (where relevant).
If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us by email. We are entitled to make an administrative charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to-date and you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Will I receive marketing information?
We will only send you marketing information where you have provided your consent to receive it. This may include information about products and services provided by Diga33 Ltd, which may be of interest to you.
You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of Diga33 Ltd.
If you no longer wish to receive web-based marketing information, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link within the email that has been sent to you. By clicking on this unsubscribe link it will update our contacts lists to ensure that we do not contact you again.
What are cookies?
There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things such as allowing you to navigate between pages on a website efficiently, remembering your preferences on a certain web pages, or improving your overall experience. Other cookies can provide you with advertising which is more tailored to your interests or measure the number of site visits and the most popular pages users visit.
How to disable cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish. To find out more about cookies including what they are, how to control them or how to delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Are third party websites covered by this policy?
The site contains links to other websites. This policy only applies to the site so when you visit external websites please read their privacy policies carefully. Diga33 Ltd accepts no responsibility for external websites.
We occasionally offer products or services for external companies. These organizations may also allocate cookies to your PC. The types of cookies they use and how they use this information will be governed by their privacy policies.
Privacy is the confidentiality of your personal information and it is of paramount concern to Diga33 Ltd.