The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by All Nations (UK) Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk.
Information on All Nations (UK) Limited website is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and may not be used to diagnose or treat any health condition without the consultation of a qualified health provider.
Through this website you may find links to other websites, which are not under the control of All Nations (UK) Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, All Nations (UK) Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All Nations (UK) Limited does not accept responsibility or liability for any treatment outcome, consultations, medical decisions or diagnoses.
All Nations (UK) Limited is not a health provider and the medical services are carried out at Stonehealth Clinic, located at 36-38 Cornhill EC3V 3NG (London), which is the health service provider.
The Consultants who work with us are independently insured and are solely responsible for their own decisions and outcome of their treatment.
If you are dissatisfied with any treatment, consultation or diagnosis, the responsibility lies with the consultant involved and NOT with All Nations (UK) Limited.
Please read these Terms carefully. They set out the basis upon which you will be provided with treatment at the facility where All Nations (UK) Limited operates.
All Nations (UK) Limited may update these Terms from time to time, however changes to the Terms will only apply to any new treatment or Treatment Package you receive, at which point you will be asked to agree to any new Terms before they come into effect. Note that any new Terms will not apply to a Treatment Package which is part-way through when the Terms are changed.
Please ensure you read the Terms in relation to our charges carefully.
If you want to check the cost of your care or treatment, please ask. Alternatively, you can find our fees at www.diga33.co.uk or by phone (020 3813 7508). In addition, you can ask for a copy of the fees prior to seeing the doctor before registration. Please ask us if there is anything you would like explained further before you sign the Registration Form.
Please pay particular attention to the sections in these Terms about Consultants.
Consultants involved in your Care are independent practitioners and are not employees of All Nations (UK) Limited. The Contract between you and All Nations (UK) Limited for your Care is different from (and separate to) the contract that you have with your Consultant (which may or may not be written). If you are unsure about how your Contract works, please ask.
Part A – Insured Patients
(This section will apply if you are covered by private medical insurance)
- You agree to pay for your Care.
- While you will remain responsible for the payment of your Care, where you have private medical insurance:
- We will, where possible, process the insurance claim for your Care with your insurer, provided you have given us and your insurer all the information we and your insurer need to do so. If this information is incomplete or inaccurate, we may not be able to process your claim and you will need to pay for your Care, as set out in (c) below;
- Please note, each insurance company requires that we abide by agreed fees set up in their schedule and that these fees may differ from our published fees.
- Where we process your insurance claim and your insurer pays us direct, the rate agreed between All Nations (UK) Limited and your insurer (rather than the All Nations (UK) Limited standard rates) will apply to your Care. If your insurer fails to settle our invoices (or any part of them) within 30 days of the date of issue we will assume that the outstanding amount will not be paid by your insurer and we may invoice you direct or debit the balance from your credit or debit cards in accordance with the process set out in paragraph 14 below;
- If we invoice you for your Care or an element therewith, you agree to pay us the amount invoiced within the time limits set out therein. If you do not think that we have invoiced you correctly, please let us know as soon as possible so we can deal with any errors or misunderstandings.
- It is your responsibility to confirm with your insurer, in advance, that your Care is covered by your insurance policy. All Nations (UK) Limited will not obtain any confirmation on your behalf whilst you are undergoing treatment at All Nations (UK) Limited.
- Please note that some insurers use Care guidelines that may not match the professional medical opinion of the Consultants, nursing staff and other medical professionals providing your Care. In some cases, this could mean that your insurer may not pay for certain parts of the Care you receive, and you will be required to pay for that part of your Care. In particular, you should note that treatment for complications may, in some cases, not be covered by insurance and in such cases you agree to cover the cost of your Care as set out in paragraph 2(c) above.
- Please note that your insurance policy may not cover the cost of medications or other items such as specialist equipment or it may only cover part of such costs. You will be required to pay for any such items not reimbursed by your insurers.
- If you pay for your treatment and subsequently seek reimbursement from your insurer, and if no other rate has been expressly agreed between you and All Nations (UK) Limited, All Nations (UK) Limited published rates will apply to your Care.
Part B – Self-Pay
- You should specify to the consultant the service that you require.
- Consultation: is where you request a consultant opinion regarding a particular health complaint; a maximum of three complaints allowed per one consultation.
- Ultrasound: is where you request an Ultrasound scan only. The consultant may ask you for the reason for the scan. The consultant will explain the results of the scan after scan examination but will not make any suggestion or diagnosis. You are advised to take these results to your doctor and discuss your complaint with him/her.
- Tests: Laboratory or office tests may be required to assist the doctor in reaching an appropriate diagnosis. These will be recommended by the consultant after a consultation at which point the fees will be explained. These tests will only be carried out after your consent.
- Blood or swab tests may be requested without consultation subject to administration fees. You must inform us what tests you require, and you must discuss the results with your doctor/gynaecologist or at a follow up consultation.
You will be requested to settle all fees incurred at the end of your visit.
What happens if I decide not to go ahead?
- If you decide not to go ahead with your Treatment Package, you will need to pay for the Care that you have received up to the point of cancellation. This will be charged as pro-rata according to the care you received so far, but you will not have to pay more than the Fixed Price in relation to items which are included in the Fixed Price. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee in accordance with paragraph 12 below if you cancel your treatment within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment or admission date.
- If you have already paid for your Treatment Package, we will refund your payment, less any amount that you owe to All Nations (UK) Limited (as relevant, see Paragraph 15 below). Please note that we will pay any refund (by banking transfer) only to the person who made the original payment. We do not pay cash refunds.
- If your Consultant cancels your Treatment Package because they consider it is not in your best interests medically, and you have already paid for your Treatment Package, we will refund your payment less any consultation or investigation fees that were necessary to reach that decision.
Part C – Other Terms and Conditions: Private Patients
(This section applies to all private patients)
- Consultants (your attention is particularly drawn to this paragraph):
- Consultants involved in your Care are independent practitioners and are not employees of All Nations (UK) Limited. Accordingly, All Nations (UK) Limited will not be liable for any act or omission of a Consultant (or the company or partnership that employs or engages the Consultants). The Consultant will be responsible for the Care he/she gives you.
- Any Consultant’s fees relating to your Care will be charged to you by All Nations (UK) Limited as a package. Self-employed consultants are paid a daily rate which includes fees paid to Diga33 Ltd. Such fees will normally be at the beginning or the end of your treatment.
- Cancellations: We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if you cancel any appointment with All Nations (UK) Limited within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. A cancellation fee may be based on any Care that you have received up to the point of cancellation and/or any other reasonable costs that All Nations (UK) Limited has incurred. To clarify Should you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice, we will retain the £50 deposit.
- Credit/Debit Card: You are responsible for settling the cost of your Care before you are admitted or shortly after leaving the clinic where All Nations (UK) Limited. We will ask you for your credit or debit card details when you come into the clinic where All Nations (UK) Limited operates or when you make your appointment. You understand that we will keep these details for up to six months after the last date of your Care or other appointment with your Consultant. If you have not paid before you leave the Clinic, you agree that we can debit the outstanding balance and any cancellation fees from your card with at least seven days of notice to you.
Part D – Other terms and conditions: All Patients
(This section applies to all patients)
- Your contract with All Nations (UK) Limited: By signing the Registration Form you agree to be bound by these Terms. If there is any conflict between these Terms and the Treatment Letter or Registration Form, these Terms will take precedence. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and any marketing material, the Terms will take precedence. All Nations (UK) Limited may update these Terms from time to time, however any changes will apply only to new treatment or a new Treatment Package that you receive. You will be asked to agree to any new Terms before they become effective for you. Note that any new Terms will not apply to any Treatment Package which is part-way through when the Terms are changed.
- All Nations (UK) Limited standard rates: Unless the Terms or your Treatment Letter (if applicable) provide otherwise, All Nations (UK) Limited Standard Rates will apply to your Care. If you want to check the cost of your care or treatment, please ask. You can check All Nations (UK) Limited standard rates at diga33.co.uk , by calling All Nations (UK) Limited or by asking for a copy when you are at the Clinic where All Nations (UK) Limited operates.
- Notices and your contact details: It is important that you keep us updated of any changes in your contact details.
- Your property: Clinics can be busy environments. Whilst we will take all Care to ensure the safety of your belongings, All Nations (UK) Limited does not accept any responsibility for the theft or loss of, or damage to, any of your or your visitors’ property.
- Children: Where a person signs a Registration Form as a parent or guardian on behalf of a child under the age of 18 who is under their Care, they agree that they will be bound by these Terms, even if that child breaches, or is not bound by, any part of these Terms. Under these circumstances, the references in these Terms to “you” and “your” shall include, as well as the child, the parent or guardian of such child in so far as such references relate to any obligation to pay for any Care provided by All Nations (UK) Limited to that child.
- Changes in Applicable Law: You acknowledge and accept that Applicable Law may change and prevent All Nations (UK) Limited from providing certain Care. If All Nations (UK) Limited becomes aware that such a change has occurred, and the change has an effect on your Care, All Nations (UK) Limited will contact you to inform you of this and its consequences.
- Third-party rights: Except for you or All Nations (UK) Limited, no person will have any rights under or in connection with these Terms.
- Law and the Courts: These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction